Wednesday, May 09, 2007

long time no blawg

hey folks! i can't really explain the lack of updates lately, other than, life in general is taking up all my time. Well, that and Super Paper Mario. After the Lobot Show, there was the Don Quixote puppet show, and taking on more crazy responsibility at work has been a great learning experience, but eats away too much of my own personal brain space so I haven't been making so much art for myself. That will hopefully change soon. Oh, and then, today is Michael's birthday so we are having an adventure through the sciences, oh and LOST is on tonight! YIP! Finally, we've also started watching Naruto Shippuden and I'm obsessed with Naruto again. Pictures to come soon. For now, here is an essay about social networking sites, which I love to hate and hate to love.

The cost of (anti-)social networks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home