Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rambly post with pictures!

For this week's IF: Communication. What could these girls be chatting about?

Birthday Party Collage/Painting

I've been doing little collages with beeswax this week. My work table is a mess of photo transfers, wax, gloss medium, and mail.

studio.jpg

It's actually way messier than this right now :(


The last time I went to the art store, I bought a bunch of these tiny stretched canvases, and have finally decided to do something with them. I'll be uploading more of this kinda stuff to my Etsy shop tonight.

I'm eating an apple turnover right now. Here's a pic from when Michael burnt the turnovers last week.

burntturnovers.jpg

He was much more upset about it than I was. Michael makes good burgers though, and good bulldogs.

michaeldog.jpg

Michael Dog, the best Valentine's gift EVER.

We had our booksigning last weekend, and Mother Goose read a few chapters to the kids at Fairyland. Yvonne described the whole thing as "surreal" and I agree.

Book-signing.jpg


2 Comments:

Blogger suzanne cabrera said...

Your studio looks like great fun!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see an alternative to drawn illustratioon here.. fun!

*Those burnt trunovers don't look fun though... eeeeek

cheers!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home