Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Do you know what time it is?


storytime.jpg
Originally uploaded by headexplodie.
I could not resist these, I am a sucker for stupid girl things.
Felt like I had a life again today, which was nice. Spent time organizing a portfolio AND I finally got the promotional postcards I ordered from VistaPrint in the mail today, so that rocked. Now if only I knew what to do with them...

Started my academic exploration into the field of Illustration tonight, which was fun, except when my car engine started crapping out on me when it was time to go home. I feared I might get stranded crossing the bay at 10PM, so I said a little prayer, had my cell phone ready, and just drove drove drove across the bridge towards home. Fortunately, it seems the universe is not too upset with me, since I actually made it all the way back ok. Unfortunately, this means a trip to the mechanic tomorrow morning, spending more money on car stuff, and not being able to sleep much. BAH. At least I have my animal hair pins to brighten my day tomorrow.

P.S. X-Men: Last Stand sucked, more than I expected it to. But there sure was a huge cheer during the "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!" line. It's wierd to see a movie reference a web meme which referenced a cartoon about a comic book. METAPOP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home