Thursday, May 11, 2006

Last Minute Illustration, Fat Birthday

Wowee! I am probably not going to get this drawing finished by the time this week's IF for "fat" ends, but I wanted to get it in, so this will be more of a work in progress submission, and I'll update the entry as I get it completed. I'll maybe even throw in some original process sketches for fun, and to make up for the lack of blog material as of late. It's been a busy busy week, and the day job keeps it hard sometimes to find time to motivate myself to draw. So here is where i'm at so far with this illustration.


We celebrated Michael's 25th birthday this Tuesday, and the theme was Fat Guys and Animals. I got the game Wario World as a gift, and also made him a Flamepig puppet. Then we went to the zoo! The day is chronicled on my flickr page, with pics of many creatures and the Flampig puppet.

5-14-06 Update:
The finished drawing...



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cute illo!

10:41 PM  
Blogger JoaquĆ­n Aldeguer said...

Wario is and always will be better than Mario...a million times bettes! HA HA HA HA! Die, Mario, Die!!!

And...Why is Wario with a cake with the number 25.... is his birthday?...Emm..forgive me for my English! hehe :D

I want to see that illo finished!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home