Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Illustration Friday: Robot

Unfortunately, I've been too busy this week to work on any new illustrations, but I had to take advantage of this week's topic being "robot," so you get a piece I made for the Ebay Art Project last summer. The curator of the project purchased 1 cent paintings off of ebay, and distributed them to artists to alter, so I was given a piece done by "Jack," which was, if I remember correctly, a reproduction of Dali's Archeological Reminiscence. I painted robots on top of the figures, because, come on, who doesn't like giant robots? Sadly, my paintings never actually went up for auction, I was curious to see what the outcome would have been. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger trowbridge chronicles said...

Very well drawn and painted. I can tell you put a lot of work into this piece.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home