Thursday, May 25, 2006

My brain feels funny, like this drawing.


Magazine doodle
Originally uploaded by headexplodie.
The wacky part of me really wants to run out and catch a midnight showing of X:3 tonight, and the reasonable part of me is saying don't do it! Because I have been known to fall asleep at the movie theatre and not only to I have to be at work in the morning, but my job also requires me to be "ON" and somewhat performative. Besides, my date doesn't want to stay up late with me to watch what will most likely be a movie that is only good for the spectacle. What can I say, I am a sucker for seeing MUTANTS USING POWERS on screen, hehe.

Last night I made this doodle in a magazine, and have started getting hooked on GLITTER. It's very...walking the fine line between like, KITSCH and POSTMODERN art bullcrap. Or maybe just giving into kitsch. Yeah. So I had a nap when I got home today and went shopping for more (MORE MORE MUST HAVE MORE) glitter. I keep running into this problem where I can't find the perfect kind...like, these crystals are too big, i need them to be finer! No, no, no, not glitter glue, dammnit!

Shopping is bad for me, because of my indecisiveness. If I weren't so impatient, I'd mailorder everything. EVERYTHING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home