Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Have A Nice Day

This morning I dreamt that the children's book I've been working on finally came back in the mail, and the author had already approved the proof copy without showing me. She was handing out several copies, and at first they looked amazing, and somehow the publisher had bound the books like a Little Golden Book with the gold spine and everything, they were in color and hardbound and beautiful, but they had changed the cover design and as a result there was a big blank back cover with no book description. I didn't know what to think about it, on the one hand it looked really cool, but on the other there were all these mistakes that could've been avoided. Then I woke up with a REALLY sore throat. Made some tea, then scanned in this sketch I did last night of dinner.

takeoutbox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home