Monday, August 21, 2006

Have a Super Good Time

That's the title of a song by Ken Miyake my younger sister has been trying to hunt down and continues to ask me daily if I've found it for her. She's really into this Japanese boy band named V6 lately. Also, she kicks butt at drawing, to prove it, I shall show you viewers a sketch of the mighty FlamePig Puppet that she so awesomely rendered.


Yesterday I finally had an Art Attack and went nuts shooting throgh the viewfinder with the D50 and Duaflex, which is great because I'd been feeling really uninspired since I got the D50. Well, old technology + new technology = lots and lots of photos and a tired wrist by the end of the day (holding the duaflex in my left hand and trying to steady the heavy D50 in my right). Enjoy!

Geppetto and Pinocchio
Clothesline
Gnome
Red Fox

More at my Flickr site...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home