Thursday, August 17, 2006

photo doodle


Vacation is over and I always get a little depressed when that happens. It's been really difficult to get back into the swing of things when you really don't want to. Anyway, I found out about shooting through the viewfinder last night and started noodling around with the old Kodak Dualflex that Chrisclean gave me (thanks chris!) forever ago and am now finally putting it to use. I'm kinda intrigued by the results and want to do more with it now, outdoors and with better lighting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this Picture, it leaves me pondering between a childs play room or an addict gone crazy... LOL> i love photography... Keep it up ...

Jill

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this Picture, it leaves me pondering between a childs play room or an addict gone crazy... LOL> i love photography... Keep it up ...

Jill

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home