Thursday, September 14, 2006

bah, another late night post

Been trying to catch up on a great many things today, one of which is finishing the layout for the children's book Yvonne and I are working on. It's very exciting to see it get closer and closer to becoming a real book, and it's VEEEEERY close. I thought this illustration would fit well with this week's Illustration Friday, since half the story takes place on a farm.

There they go!

I also shipped out an Etsy order today, and finally listed an item that I've made and has been sitting on my table for literally weeks. Prepare for the return of the CEREAL BOX BOOKS!

So this is one out of 3 books that I've finished making, and as always, there are several more waiting to be made (especially if i keep eating these tiny boxes of cereal).
Keep an eye out on the shop as I add them in the next couple of days.

I tend to do a lot of posts late at night so there's not much brainpower left in me to post something more substantial, unfortunately, so you'll just have to settle for the pretty pictures for now!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Lana said...

very cool work. love the roosters..

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

8:19 AM  
Blogger Headexplodie said...

Are you looking to be a moderator for Illustration Friday? I don't have a need for a moderator on my blog. Thanks.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home