Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Holidays

Bags of FOOD

I think I ate too much on Thanksgiving. We went to Whole Foods and I loaded up a big box full of food from the buffet and also got some other goodies, and proceeded to eat it all over an episode of Star Trek. I did not experience the effects of this until the day after, when I felt a growing fire in my belly. I left work early and passed out for a couple of hours till I felt better.

Santa's Toy Shop

It's that time of year again! So here, I'd like to share with you some wonderful illustrations from a Disney Golden Book called Santa's Toy Shop. This book is from 1950, and the illustrations are adapted by Disney background artist, Al Dempster. I've always wondered how games were made...

Santa's Toy Shop

Santa's Toy Shop

Santa's Toy Shop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home