Friday, April 11, 2008

Hibernation.

After an exhausting day at work yesterday, I came home and intended on taking a short nap. Instead I ended up hibernating for about 10 hours. I didn't really know what to do with myself when I got up, because it was that weird, not quite night time, not quite day time. Should I eat dinner, should I eat breakfast? I microwaved some oatmeal and then forgot about it, I think it's because I don't actually LIKE oatmeal that much. I would make a terrible hobbit. I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl for about half an hour, read for a bit, then turned on the news. Now the sun's finally out and I feel a sense of relief like I can finally get on with the day, even though before my hibernation I was happy that my day was over.

Yesterday we visited our dear friend Lewis, and gave him this gift. It's a portrait of him with his initials on the cover of a Moleskine watercolor sketchbook.

Book for Lewis Mahlmann


Hmm...guess I should make myself a 2nd breakfast now.





I'm happy that there are other people on the internet that find the second breakfast scene as amusing as I do. I love watching terrible quality re-enactments of movie scenes. LOVE IT.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home