Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dr. Ryuta Vs. Annie

Annie Vs. Ryuta

In the game Brain Age, Dr. Ryuta sets up drawing challenges for you to draw from memory. I actually kinda suck at drawing from memory, but I love these exercises anyway and always laugh at the results.

This time he asked me to draw Beethoven, and here are the results. Mine is on the right, obviously.

Now that I think about it, my memory is pretty spotty in general. I'm always forgetting my wallet, or keys, or something I need before I leave the door. Just now, while editing this photo, I felt like playing Brian Age and couldn't remember where I last put my Nintendo DS. I can see the polygonal head of Ryuta right now shaking his head at me. Guess I should get to work on that part of my brain.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home