Sunday, December 09, 2007

oh geez.

While surfing teh unternets tonight I came across a web app that analyzes your blog's readability level. I joked to Michael about how my blog is for 4 year olds, then typed in my url into the box. I was not wrong:

poo poo

I laughed. I cried. Maybe it's because I type things like, "teh unternets", or am easily amused by flatulence. Then Michael and I sang an impromptu song called "Bloody Vagina," reveling in our utter crassness and elementary school humor.

One more thing. After a long day of work and holiday gift shopping we stopped for dinner at a mall food court. While walking up the stairs to the second floor where all the restaurants are, I spotted a small puddle of saucey-something-or-other on a step, and warned Michael not to step on it. Michael described it as "Gnome Vomit," and later while waiting for our food requested that I make a drawing of what might've happened. So I present to you dear readers, the finest example of 4 years worth of paid professional artistic training from which I have earned a Bachelors Degree:



Gnome Vomit



After finishing this, I asked Michael to redraw it using his Art Brut hand, and while taking a break from hamburger eating, produced this:



Gnome Vomit 2

Hmmmm....quite interesting, wouldn't you say? Oh, how we amuse ourselves with such funny pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Ha, my art blog got "genius" while my personal blog got "elementary." Maybe it's 'cause you mix the two...?

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home