Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Little Things.

I'm so excited for the upcoming holiday. I get to go home and visit my favorite soggy doggy, Little Sweet.

Little Sweet...

This was me last year taking her on a walk while it was drizzling, and her napping while I'm eating my favorite brand of ice cream, Blue Bell. Also, I ate some Stouffer's Cheesy Spaghetti Bake that day, which I can only seem to find in Texas.


Today I added a small painting on paper to the etsy shop. It was an experiment with painting on cyanotype, the image is from the book I did with John a couple of years ago. I've done a few of these, and the best part is always painting the bunnysuit on John. On my big list of creative projects to do is to somehow figure out a way of making more of these books so people can have them.

Also, we have been decorating the park with oodles and oodles of sparkly lights at work. Here's a shot of Mother Goose which caught my eye as I was going home tonight.

Mother Goose at Children's Fairyland

Now it's time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home