Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'll be lovin' you forever.

I cleaned my work area a couple of weeks ago.

Organized my paint shelf.


Of course, it didn't stay clean for very long. I'm working on some more scenery for The Puppet Company's show, Perez and Mondinga.

My art mess.


In the window of the house, are my newly acquired gnomes from Target, which I heart dearly.

Gnomes


Also acquired yesterday, three very awesome records from the thrift store. I really wanted to get more, but Michael was dying from allergies so we had to leave.

Man of la Mancha
Children's Songs Record
Mother Goose Album


This last one simply called "Mother Goose Album" was a 3 record set of children's songs! And there is a board game inside, with more wacky illustrations. SO COOL. Didn't come with the game pieces though.

AMAZING

What else is new? Not much, just eagerly anticipating seeing the following musical act live this year...



2 Comments:

Blogger Elissa L. said...

so who was your favorite? i am a bit excited too!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Headexplodie said...

At some point in the 4th grade Joey became my favorite. Probably because he was the youngest, which I always thought was cool. I also enjoyed watching Wesley Crusher on Star Trek because he was the youngest, haha.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home