Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Annie & Adrian (diptych) - 2 of 2

Yay! I found this on Nancy's Flickr today. It is a portrait of Me and Adrian from a year ago, or was it two years? My, my, how the time passes. Anyway, everyone should look at Nancy's site and commission paintings from her because she is awesome. Seeinsidefordetails.com.

Today I wore the shoes I'm wearing in this painting, and when I was at the hardware store today, Joe, this awesome big bearded guy who always wears suspenders and works in the paint department, asked me if I painted my shoes. Which, to me would be a very strange thing to do, to paint an argyle pattern on shoes, but I guess I show up every week with paint all over my clothes so it's probably not that unlikely that I would do such a thing.

Only 2 more days till vacation! AGH!!!!!! What-to-do-what-to-do-what-to-do-what-to-do-what-to-do-what-to-do-what-to-do-what-to-do-what-to-do-what-to-do-what-to-do....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home