Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Collaborative art

This was one my favorite pieces of collaborative art exhibited in the Exquisite Corpse Show last Fall, curated by my friend Nancy. If I remember correctly, it was started by Kika Jonsson, continued by Pamela Martinez, and then finished by Me. Of course, my memory is really horrible so I might have missed a name somewhere in there. I really liked the textures and delicacy of this piece, plus it looked kick-ass under the glass frame.

I tacked up a bed sheet to the ceiling today isolating my work area (the dining room) to give myself the illusion of having an actual studio space. HAH. Actually, Michael made me do it so I couldn't peek at whatever birthday schemes he is working on at his desk. Oh, and this bedsheet has She-Ra the Princess of Power on it. Hell yeah.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHHHHHHH... I WISH I WERE IN OAKLAND AGAIN.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/chrisclean/sheeruhsheets.jpg
i remember thinking "WTF?" last year.

-chris clean

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll let you know as soon as the backyard studio thing goes under way. i'm anxious for us to have a space, and i'd feel much better if you and mary anne had studios in there, too.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home