Saturday, December 02, 2006

A more proper update.

The mighty Wonder Woman smiles upon me today, for she's my submission for this weeks IF: Might. Although, now that I've read this very peculiar story, I feel more inspired to draw a young Mighty Morphin Power Ranger! As posted (in very brief words) before, Headexplodie.com is now updated with a new front page and portfolio section! WHEEEEE! The website has been kicking my ass this week, while I try to prepare for next weekend's CCA Holiday Fair, and work, and sleep, and playing Twilight Princess. But I wanted to make sure I got most of it done by today, since today I reserved a spot on Etsy's Showcase, or as I like to think of it, the SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN. Many a fine morning during my youth were spent watching The Price is Right, spin that big wheel!!!


Finally, last, but most certainly not least, do you like reading about adventures involving chickens and love? Who doesn't!? The Adventures of Penny, The Rhode Island Red is out now! Authored by the wonderful Yvonne Backman, and illustrated by myself, you can view some of the drawings for it in my porfolio. We are very excited to finally have this project finished, it's a story Yvonne has been working on for a very very long time, and we will do a book signing for it in February. Makes a great holiday gift! Buy it now, from Lulu Press, Barnes and Noble.com, and probably Amazon and Borders soon.

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP! Kids are running up and down the hallway upstairs and I gotta go to work now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, congratulations on finishing your book!! And can I just say how hilarious and great your WW is???

6:13 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Now that's a Wonder Woman! Have a good week!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home